Shipping and Return Policy
Your order will ship via UPS Ground. Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside the 48 contiguous states or want your order shipped Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air, please call 952-215-0700 for a shipping quote.
Shipping rates are based on the combined weight of the items in your cart and the ship to address. For orders totaling more than 70 pounds, your shipping cost will be 5% of the subtotal.
For adjustable bases, a freight surcharge may apply. Any freight surcharge will be added into your shipping cost and displayed in your shopping cart.
For approved items in "as-new" condition, CSI will issue a return within 30 days of the order date. A return authorization (RA) number must be obtained for all returns. All approved returns will be subject to a 20% restocking charge. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in the original manufacturer's packaging, with all accessories, manuals, instructions, warranty cards, etc. Any item not returned in the original carton and condition in which it was sold will result in a final sale.
- All sales are final for input devices and headsets if the packaging has been opened.
- Should a returned item show wear and not be able to be resold, no credit will be issued. If you wish, the item can be returned to you at your expense.
- To obtain a return authorization (RA) number, please call 952-215-0700 and a sales representative will assist you. All returns must be pre-authorized.
- No returns will be allowed after 30 days.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
We recommend that all returns be insured and sent via a carrier that provides tracking information. In the event that a returned package is lost or damaged during shipment back to us, CSI Ergonomics will not issue a refund.
All sales are final on custom orders. This includes but is not limited to seating, work stations, carts and anti-fatigue mats.
Ship returns to:
Returns Department, RA # _______
5900 Clearwater Drive, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Please be sure that the shipping label on your return includes the Return Authorization Number. Upon receipt of the product in resalable condition, the return will be processed and your account will be credited.